Re: GREAT RUN

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>This must be protect the Emperor at all costs. We started our winning
>streak when Rickky started realizing he's in the NBA, not Kentucky. He has
>been pressing far less, but went nuts again in the Phoenix game with the
>2nd unit. How many games do you watch where the coaches decisions are
>glaring. Such as Pitino's choking and going back to panic defense,
>substitution patterns, and Pots 11 minutes, maybe he should have been a
>politician, he makes nice speeches.

I can't honestly say I noticed the amount of pressing in every game, and
have missed a couple of recent games too, but against Dallas, for example,
there was a lot of pressing and frequent substitutions.  All the same things
that a lot of people complain about all the time.  And they won the game.
That's all I'm saying.

Jim