RE: Dan and his love for the Fakers

Well Dan if you want to take a private cheap shot email and post it to the entire list, this is something regardless of how full of crap I am, I would not do.

Everything I said was true by the way, and your arguments going way back prove me out to be right.

Exactly how many games again, Dan were the Celtics going to win the rest of the year?  Was the number equal to your age in maturity?

You and WWR and his prediction at the very beginning of the season are the very ugly side of being a fan.  Personally I won't comment on list about this again, as I need to take my own advice, but regardless folks this piece of shit forwarding this email gives anything you ever wanted to know about him.  IF you have such a negative impression of this team and our players and outlook, do us all a favor and take your crap elsewhere.  I will take my out as well.

It is soooooooooooo easy to play a fool like Dan for all he is worth, just Ryan and WWR went you really want to go down that path.

Dan, as I have said for all the others; Fish ON!!!

Now go home and change your pants I think you wet them again..........