re: wonderful run

I think Tom Murphy must be hitting the Jameson's again --
since when is 1/2 a game too deep a hole to climb out of?
I may be mistaken, but I think Orlando is off tonight.  So if
we beat Pheonix we will be tied with Orlando andIN THE
 PLAYOFFS (if the season
ended tonight).  We will no doubt lose a few games more this
season, but all it takes is to keep up with the Magic and Bucks,
and winning a few extra just for good health.
We might even end up at the #7 seed, and wouldn't that be
nice?