Re: expectations

    Oh yeah, absolutely. Whatever "optimist" medication Gene takes, I'm glad
he's back to his old self again.:-) I do think we beat a tough Dallas team.
Combine that with six blowout-level victories in the past seven games
(including building huge leads against our three biggest playoff rivals in
Orlando, Milwaukee and Philly) and we at least now know for a fact that the Y2K
Celtics have some talent, some heart and a future. It's always fun to share
with other Celts fans in the happiness of good times.  Joe

****