RE: I'M GONNA MEET RUSS!!

Peter, enjoy what might be the time of your life, or at least the week.  Let us all know when this work is ready for broadcast.

Ask him what it would take to move off Mercer Island, to Beantown to take over the coaching duties or least to be the assistant along with Cornbread, DJ backing up Big Red.

Maybe he could find the fountain of youth and suit up for a couple of years.  I don't think Russ has a criminal record we need to be worried about.

Good luck and pick one item for him to auto, something personal then he actually might,
Greg