St. Pats day game

I swore to my son, not being smart and checking the schedule of course, that all St. Pats day Celtics games were at home.  Well see what not living in Boston will do, it leads to ignorance.

How is it possible that this game tonight is NOT in Boston.  Hotlanta of all things, where a good time couldn't be found outside of an adult entertainment establishment regardless of the price.

At least we know they will win.  Drink and don't drive lest you rot in hell or at least some jail cell,
Greg