Re: offseason trade speculation

>A swap of Nick Anderson and Jason Williams for Kenny Anderson would work
>cap-wise (5 mil + 1.8 mil versus 6.6 mil). Would Sacto dare to do it in
>order to mature more quickly/ advance deep into the playoffs? Kenny is
>nothing if not protective of the ball. With all the talented passers on
>Sacto a little veteran caution at the point might be just the ticket for
>them. Plus, Kenny not only shoots better than Jason, right now he is playing
>better defense too.

I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I can't believe the Kings would. Williams is
totally out of his mind but obviously has enormous talent. I'm not crazy
about a point guard who can't shoot, but one day he's going to get it all
together, and it certinly would be nice if he were wearing green at the
time. Kenny needs to be moved. In any case, that's the sort of trade that
Pitino and Wallace should be inquiring about. I hope Wallace is working the
phones.

Paul M.