Re: 31 Wins?

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>I look at a series of games to determine the future of the Celts success.
>They certainly had a bad stretch for awhile. Now they seem to be on the
>right track again, so crystal ball changes can be made accordingly.

Dan, let's put this in terms you can understand.  When the Celtics play well
or poorly for a stretch, they become over or undervalued, respectively.  In
both cases, they are due for a correction.  You're buying high and selling
low.  You need to fix a value for this team, and stick with it.

Actually, your pre-season prediction looks like it's going to be a very good
one.  So why this need to voice completely opposing opinions based on the
previous week?  Do you just like the sound of your own voice?  We all know
this team is good enough to beat some good teams and bad enough to lose to
some poor ones.  We should expect them to go through periods of good play
and poor play without it changing our entire perception of the team.  Your
blowing in the wind leaves you with very little credibility, as far as I'm
concerned.

Jim