Re: 31 Wins?

I look at a series of games to determine the future of the Celts success.
They certainly had a bad stretch for awhile. Now they seem to be on the
right track again, so crystal ball changes can be made accordingly. Detroit
was another sobering equation. From past weeks performances there's no
reason to think we can't be 500 for the rest of the season. I make no
apologies knocking the team when they play below their standards, and that
is 9th or 10th place in the East. I really don't expect much from team this
season. Too many weaknesses that haven't been addressed yet. Looking
forward to the draft and trades for next season.