Re: 31 Wins?

Jim, you must know by now that I care less about yours or anyones
perception of me. Now to the subject. I like the Celts with an escape
clause, the stop limit. I take it game by game, week by week, month by
month. I stay up late nites reading paragraph after paragraph of your
Celtic Critiques. It gives me comfort to know someone out there is reading
my stuff. Thanks.