I need to make a few comments on someelse's comments:

              Still the NCAA tournament goes on, and
the
              NBA executives are lining up their June
draft.
              Here's a pretournament look, based on
              interviews with a half-dozen NBA
executives,
              at a possible first round:

              1. Kenyon Martin, Cincinnati, Sr., 6-8,
230.
              Have to go with the talent assuming team
              doctors give him the OK, although some
say
              his rehabilitation could take a year.

              (I think he's very overrated, but what
do I know.)

The guy is almost averaging a triple double and he's
overrated?  The guy stayed in school instead of taking
off for the pros which means his game is every bit as
its hyped up to be.  He's had 4 years to hone his game
so this is no fluke season.  Watch him have a stellar
career like another 4 year grad - Tim Duncan.

              2. Chris Mihm, Texas, Jr., 7-0, 245:
Might
              move up to No. 1, especially if Bulls
get the
              pick; they already have Elton Brand.
Versatile
              center reminds some of a bigger Alvan
Adams
              or Vlade Divac.

              (Definitely like Vlade - Alvin Adams was
               pretty good player too.)

No argument here.

              3. Loren Woods, Arizona, Jr., 7-1, 225.
A little
              on the skinny side for post play, but
has long
              arms and legs and is a good
shot-blocker.

              (Reminds me of Caldwell Jones, but when
players
               start having back problems even before
they meet
               the rough and tumble world of the NBA,
you have
               to raise a Rock-like eyebrow. He could
drift,
               and yes, I'd take a shot at him if he
was
               there when the C's picked.)

Good point on his back problems but the C's should NOT
take him if he's available.  Do the Celtics really
need another Tony Battie on the team?

              4. Darius Miles, East St. Louis High
School,
              6-9, 190. Considered a big Scottie
Pippen. A
              great athlete who can take the ball at
one end
              and finish at the other.

              (Definitely someone the C's could
select.
               Scottie Pippen comparisons must
intrigue Pitino,
               although I hear he's into Magic Johnson
these
               days.)

Don't know anything about this guy but I'll take your
word on him.

              5. Stromile Swift, LSU, Soph., 6-9, 235.
Good
              long-armed athlete who can block shots.
Could
              be like 76ers' Theo Ratliff.

              (I raved about Swifty four months ago.
Reminds me
               of Antonio McDyess.)

Swift is a powerhouse but has even less shooting range
than McDyess.

              6. Courtney Alexander, Fresno State,
Sr., 6-5,
              200. The next Isaiah Rider? He's had
some
              personal problems, but is an explosive,
              big-time scorer.

              (The next Isiah Rider: A very comforting

               thought for his future employer. I hate
               all Fresno State players except for
Chris
               Herren.)
Chris Herren?  Herren is just as much a convict as
Isaiah Rider.  Let's see, he got booted from BC for
hitting the bong too much and slacking off in class,
then he went to Fresno State and started drugging it
up again.  Herren talentwise is one of the weaker
players to come out of Fresno.  Rafer Alston had way
more handle and better passing skills.

              7. Marcus Fizer, Iowa State, Jr., 6-8,
240. Size
              could be a problem, but a proven scorer.

              (For some reason I'm thinking Armon
Gilliam.)  Armon Gilliam doesn't have half the post
moves that Fizer does, not that Fizer is a low post
genious.

              8. DerMarr Johnson, Cincinnati, Fr.,
6-9, 200.
               A little on the thin side, but could
become a
              great shooter. Some compare him to Glen
              Rice.

              (He would have been a first round pick
out of
               one of the myriad number of prep
schools he
               attended.)

              9. Michael Miller, Florida, Soph., 6-8,
210. An
              excellent shooter with good size who can
make
              plays.

              (He's been compared to Bird.)  And
that's the only thing they'll ever have in common, a
comparison because there will never be another Bird
and the fact that Mike Miller is nothing special.  He
should be compared to Van Horn instead of Bird.

              10. Joel Przybilla, Minnesota,
Soph.,7-0, 250.
              Left school after a dispute with his
coach over
              attending classes. Scouts like him
better than
              fellow big men Jason Collier, Brendan
              Haywood and Eric Chenowith because he's
              better shot-blocker and a good passer.

              (This is a guy the C's should move up in
the
               draft to select.  He's the Anti-Vitaly.
               Best big man to come out of Minnesota
since
               McHale.)
I hope you're not saying that Przybilla is anywhere
close to McHale.  The guy has zero post moves and
can't shoot his way out of a closet.  I watched
several of his games on ESPN and the only thing I
noticed is that he is a shot blocker who gets alot of
garbage points.  Do the Celts really need a quicker
version of Stokjo Vrankovic?  At least Vitaly can hit
a jump shot outside of 3 feet.

              11. Eddie Griffin, Philadelphia Roman
Catholic
              High School, 6-9, 200. A great athlete.

              (No he's not related to Adrian.)

              12. Morris Peterson, Michigan State,
Sr., 6-6,
              210. Able to play small forward or big
guard
              and coming off a big year.

              13. Terence Morris, Maryland, Jr., 6-8,
195.
              Sometimes indifferent and likened to
Derrick
              McKey. A good athlete with skills.

              (Robert Horry-like.)
Possibly.  Robert Horry with a jump shot?

              14. Etan Thomas, Syracuse, Sr., 6-9,
255. Not
              a scorer like Fizer, but a better
rebounder and
              a terrific shot-blocker.

              (Beware of Syracuse players - Lots of
talented,
               underachieving head cases. But it would
not shock
               me to see the C's take him.)

              15. Troy Murphy, Notre Dame, Soph.,
6-10,
              230. A good scorer and rebounder who
could
              play some small forward.

              (Bound for glory. An absolute steal if
he's 15.)  This guy is good.  No comment here.

              16. Carlos Boozer, Duke, Fr.,6-9, 260.
Not a
              Brand name, but the kind of big body the
pros
              like. Not as good as Elton Brand, but
              improving.

              (For every Elton Brand that Duke
produces,
               there's a Trajan Langdon, and Boozy is
more the
               latter.)
Boozer is a spot up shooter?  That's all Trajan
Langdon was.  Or are you trying to say that he's a
role player.  Boozer is only a frosh and he is not yet
the focal point of the offense.   It would be
premature to base his NBA potential based on his first
year.  Remember Brand wasn't truly the man until his
sophmore year.

              17. Gerald Wallace, Childersburg (Ala.)
High
              School, 6-7, 205. Most athletic of the
high
              school prospects, but a little
high-strung.

              18. Quentin Richardson, DePaul, Soph.,
6-5,
              215. Has size and range, but must learn
              create his own shot.

              (I really enjoyed Q when he was on Star
Trek.
               He really taught Picard and the other
TNGers
               a lesson, when he introduced their
haughty
               Federation asses to the Borg. They were
really
               taken with themselves until they met
that
               Borg cube.

               Q has two great NBA skills: He can
rebound and score.
               Thus he shall become a very good
player. A Shooting
               Touch however, has yet to be
assimilated.)
 I don't know how well Q will do.  He's a big guard
without a shooting touch and he's too small a forward
for the NBA.

              19. Shane Battier, Duke, Jr., 6-8, 220.
Great
              defender and tough player.

              (He's more in the Grant Hill than Trajan
Langdon
               mode, but still a bit of a
finesse/perimeter player.) Battier is an above average
player on a team where everyone is an offensive threat
.  If Battier were the focal point on a crap team, he
would be eaten alive.  His jumper and handle are
average and he can hit open 3's. Whoopdedoo.  I'm
surprised he's rated this high.  He does have the body
for the NBA but I am not impressed by him at all.

              20. Hanno Mottola, Utah, Sr., 6-9, 240.
              All-around skills and a mature person,
but he
              has started to break down physically.

              (He's the Tom Green of the draft. You
ahve to watch him
               a few times to get his genius.)
      It's that Euro style of ball, lots of hooks and
old school moves.  Hanno is a decent player.

              21. Keyon Dooling, Missouri, Soph., 6-3,
180.
              Pros like him better than the big-name
point
              guards (Khalid El-Amin, Scoonie Penn,
              Mateen Cleeves), who are too small.

              (When you coming home, Kenyon Dooley...)

              22. Desmond Mason, Oklahoma State, Sr.,
              6-8, 205. Not great shooter, but has
decent
              range and is a good athlete.

              23. Erick Barkley, St. John's, Soph.,
6-1, 185.
              A scoring point guard who can shoot.
He's in
              the mold of B.J. Armstrong.

              (Erick Iran Barkley packs quite a jump
shot and a punch.
               A shoot first/pass second NY point
guard. One of them
               is enough for me.)  He won't do too
much in the NBA.  Too many guards like him there
already and most of them sit the bench.

              24. Jabari Smith, LSU, Sr., 6-11, 250.
Not a
              great athlete, but a good shot-blocker
and
              rebounder with a good feel for the game.

              (I mentioned him last year. Probably
good solid backup.)

              25. Jamaal Magloire, Kentucky, Sr., 6-9,
260.
              Not big enough to be a true center, but
an
              excellent shot-blocker with a mean
streak.

              (Could be a bad tweener.)

              26. Steven Hunter, DePaul, Fr., 7-0,
210. A
              project, but one team executive says in
10
              years he'll be the best-known player off
this
              DePaul team.

              (Steak tartar raw.)

              27. Casey Jacobsen, Stanford, Fr., 6-8,
195. A
              scorer. Best player on veteran team.

              28. A.J. Guyton, Indiana, Sr., 6-1, 175.
              Excellent shooter who must be able to
play
              point guard.

              (Beware of Bobby's kids and I'm not
talking about
               the Kennedy's or Shriver's.) Guyton is
underrated and not enough press about him.  He is
single handedly carrying the Hoosiers this year with
his stellar play.

              29. Chris Porter, Auburn, Sr., 6-7, 220.
Great
              athlete, but between positions for the
pros.

              (Give him a few years and he'll be fine