Re: Playoffs?????

I'm not sure it is productive to worry about draft picks when we're still
in the hunt.  However, the C's must take the best available player,
regardless of position when they draft.  I certainly don't think we should
fixate on a point guard.  Kenny is here for the duration, and a backup
point is far from our greatest need.  Our first priority is a true center
(unlikely) and the next is a 2 or 3 who can consistently hit the open
jumper on the swing of the ball.  In light of the Celtics need to become
more mature, I think the trade of draft picks and/or a cap reliever for
Jamaal Mashburn would be a step in the right direction.  Riley is trying
to get younger, so he might be willing to part with Mash, who would be a
big upgrade over Adrian.  Just a thought

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 Bos3332@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/14/00 2:10:05 PM GMT,  ladynada@mediaone.net writes:
>
> << Ed Cota would be a good addition to Celtics team!
>
>  LadyNada
>
> What about Mateen Cleaves?
>
> tony

	  Dave Wickerham