Re: Pistons loss

Pots is over rated. He did pull down 14 boards against Detroit, but really
looked awkward at times. Pitino continued to let Barros make the first pass
to him up high and expected Pots to deliver skillful passes. Pots only
looks bad when he's improperly used. He has to be facing the basket to be
successful. He has to see in front of him. He can't pivot and swing the
ball easily. He goes blank. He fits into our scheme as a bench player. We
need a center. He may be used in a package of draft, and including other
present personnel to achieve this.

At 07:56 AM 3/14/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't have a TV or cable so watching all the games is rather tough for me.
>
>So I'll ask you on this list: have you ever seen V play so poorly?  I know
he plays worse on the road...but this?