RE: Pistons loss

I also am worried about V.  He seems to have lost some of his confidence,
but I have no idea why.  I wonder if giving Fortson more
Minutes is making V a little insecure?  I don't think it should, because he
still gets good minutes.

I just hope V doesn't blame himself for the loss to the pistons.

LadyNada

Aka Glenda Stocks (for the nickname challenged)