RE: Predictions the rest of the way

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]  On Behalf Of
Ken Kokubo
Sent:	Thursday, March 09, 2000 11:33 AM
To:	celtics@igtc.com
Subject:	Re: Predictions the rest of the way

>How do things look to the rest of you?

Funny I was just looking at the same thing. A couple of additional facts

......... If we could beat the sub .500
teams we would have a good shot at the playoffs (of course with this team
it wouldn't shock me if we beat all the better teams and lost those 14).

What am I saying? Nothing really, just being an optimist.

What is it about our Celtics that we know they perform so much better
against better teams, and worse against mediocre ones?

This phenomenon indicates that the Celtics have what it takes, but are not
consistent.  Will one more year make THAT difference?
And more importantly are we and the management willing to wait that year
without disassembling this group?

LadyNada

Aka Glenda Stocks