Re: triple-doubles

Of course it's easier to get stats in meaningless games.  But all players
play in meaningless games, and most go their entire careers without a single
triple double. You're going to pick Antoine apart because 2 of the 4 he's
had in his first 3+ seasons came in meaningless games?  I wouldn't expect
one game to change anyone's opinion of a player, good or bad, but when we
start using a player's best performances as proof that he stinks, you have
to think we're being a little unfair.  There have been 22 triple doubles in
the NBA this season, by 14 different players.  Antoine has one of them.  Can
we just give him some credit, and save the criticisms for another day?

Jim