A dose of reality Was: Re: Is this thing on?

It's super that "Magic" Walker had a huge game, you can't deny that he
has heart.  But this game had some special cases that make me suspicious
of him doing this often.

1. Everyone in the building knew right after the tipoff that having
6'5" CBA calibur Darvin Ham  at the PF sport against Antoine was a joke.
Antoine went after him with a passion he wouldn't have had against
legit defenders like Ratliff, Oakley, etc.

2. Ervin Johnson was out, so the Bucks frontline was pretty bad on D and
O.

3. Dana was out so Antoine at the point guard got more than the usual
opportunities for assists.

4. After Antoine did all his damage (alot of damage), there were 3 or so
minutes left and it was STILL a 2 point game.  The real reason the C's won
was that the Bucks died with the jump shot in crunchtime, their
shotblocker was out for the game, and Pierce got hot at the end.