Re: Is this thing on?

----- Original Message -----
From: Cecil Wright <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: Jim Meninno <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>; <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: Is this thing on?

> > some fancy dribbling to elude Sam Cassell.  Tommy starts talking about
how
> > he's the only power forward he could think of who could make the move
(he
> > might be right).  Tommy then says, "What does it tell you when your
power
> > forward spends significant minutes at the point guard?". To which Gorman
> > responds, "You need more depth at point guard?".
> >
> > Celt's have started to pull away now.  Antoine's got mid 20's in points.
> > 8/8 from the line.  17 rebounds.  10 assists.  Decent game, huh?
> >
> > Jim
>
> If only he was in shape :-)
>
> 30 pts, 19 boards, 10 assists
>
> Cecil

Well he might be now and it only took him 50 games or so.  This is what
infuriates people so much.  He does have great potential but remember what
Bill Parcels says  (paraphrase)  " You know what potential means don't you,
you haven't done anything yet"  I think the C's should grow with what they
have for at lwast another year.

Rich,,,