Pitino is probably...

The sad and miserable truth could simply be that Pitino is actually a
fantastic coach, just brilliant, that he's gotten everything humanly
possible out of these players, that 24-35 is a miraculous record given how
many stiffs the idiot has to put on the floor. In the Globe he talks about
needing to make a decision about Fortson. What more does anybody need to
know? Maybe Ricky's simply a brilliant coach who's made some terrible
personnel decisions and can't find a way out. It could be just as simple as
that. Anyway, I asked earlier if anybody would trade Carter for Pierce? Can
we all at least agree that you'd have to be Rick Pitino to give up Carter
for Pierce? Carter is turning into what we all wanted Pierce to become.

Paul M.