RE: Lady and the Tramp

At 05:52 AM 3/3/00 -0800, Jim Meninno wrote:
>So, we are left with a lot of accusations and one unfulfilled demand for
>an apology.  Interesting.  I would say that if you're going to accuse
>someone, you should at least show your evidence, not just keep referring to it.

That says it pretty concisely.  Either Greg should get off his butt and
produce conclusive, irrefutable PROOF of his accusations, or he should
apologize.  It's only my personal beliefs against censorship that keep me
from making a formal request he be removed from this list permanently.

Previously, I publicly refuted his false claims.  I publicly offered proof
that he was wrong.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt, despite my anger,
that he might simply have been incredibly sloppy in his so-called
"research", and made a mistake.  I required that apologize for his actions,
considering how totally wrong he was.

He did not respond with proof.  He did not respond with a request for me to
verify my location in contrast to the location of others on this list.  He
did not apologize.  All he did was continue to make false accusations, and
then insult people further.

So let me use, for Greg's benefit, and to clear up ANY confusion on
anyone's part, short words and simple sentences;

I I am NOT any of these other people, nor are they me.
I have NEVER been any of these other people, nor have they EVER been me.
ANYONE who says otherwise is LYING.
GREG is LYING when HE says otherwise.
GREG owes the WHOLE LIST an APOLOGY.
GREG needs to stop LYING right NOW.

Does Greg, or anyone else, have any difficulty in understanding this?

Snoopy, the Celtics Beagle