RE: Lady and the Tramp

Yeah, I should have called it Warwick University.  I believed I remembered
that our aussie friend is the one who trained you to be a dick, I mean
detective.  Well, it's neither here nor there.

So, we are left with a lot of accusations and one unfulfilled demand for an
apology.  Interesting.  I would say that if you're going to accuse someone,
you should at least show your evidence, not just keep referring to it.

Personally, though, it makes no difference to me whether these people are
individuals or not.  I refer to you guys offline as my cyber-chums, and
that's just what you are.  Whether Ray is someone else or not doesn't matter
to me.  At least all the alledged psuedo-Ray's are more interesting than the
original, and if you're right, he's given them all distinct personalities.
If so, he's either very good, or very demented.

For once, I'm glad for a little diversion, because talking about the Celtics
is pretty depressing right now.

Jim