A wish and a prayer!!!!

Mr. Ping Pong Ball please allow the Boston Celtics to get the number 1
pick in the draft for the year 2000.  We apologize for all of the players
that Red stole from un-educated owners.  I think we have suffered enough.
 Reggie Lewis and Len Bias are deceased, the big three retired, and we
are catching hell with Pitino.

If you allow us the number one pick, we will draft Martin from Cincinnati
and trade Walker to Atlanta for Mutombo, because they  want a young stud
for his services.  We then would sign Derek Anderson.  I have never been
a fan of trading Walker.  However, Martin would make Walker tradeable.
The line up would be the following:

Mutombo	 	 Center
Martin	  	Power Forward
Pierce		Small Forward