RE: The Lady speaks

At 05:37 PM 3/2/00 -0800, Gregory Odegaard wrote:
>As it refers to Lady Nada clearly I was wrong.  My investigation gave
>reason to pause. For this am sorry, and wish I could give her a real valentine.
>
>As far as Snoopy goes, you seem a little defensive for someone living in
>Florida.  Geritol man.  Using my tools when Snoopy swooped in alternating
>with Mister Ghost, who is 100% WWR, he even confirmed that one long ago,
>Snoopy is WWR.  I personally don't care what he says.  I have emailed him
>dozens of times direct, without one denial.  It ain't just a river in Eqypt.

Well, Greg, little man, *I* deny it.  The reason I'm offended is because it
is not true, you imbecile!!  Do I have to use short words and simple sentences?

>I will keep it to a dull roar, but again Snoop Doggy Alias why not once
>refute my on list or off list claims before now?  WWR sure hasn't, and
>living in Slipper land we all know what makes him tick.

Did you just skim through my post, or did your IQ drop below the level
required to read English?  I made it clear that I had been ill for some
months, and did not have ACCESS to my computer.  I also, you might know if
you had READ my prior post, that HAD I known, I would have responded then
and there.

>Off for now, or forever claim some.  Just waiting for a nice note from a
>friendly New England Doctor to give his side of the events.  Yes I am
>taking my meds.

I suspect you overdosed then, because you are doing everything in your
power to ignore my public statements.