Re: Lady and the Tramp

> A side note:
> If I were ever to partition my brain and install another personality there, I
 *'d like it to be a Pitinoite, just to experience what it's like to believe in
 * someone so much that no amount of counterfactual evidence can change your pe
 *rception of him as some kind of inerrant, God-like entity. This is the kind o
 *f belief that personality cults depend on.
> For some of you, Pitino could spit on your head and tell you it's raining, an
 *d you'd believe him.

Kestutis,

Why don't you name who you're actually talking about, because you seem
to be talking about list members? As far as I can tell, all the Pitino
supporters that actively post on this list don't view him as some sort
of god. I'd like to know who Pitino could supposedly spit on, or
whether you're just referring to some mythical "Pitinoite" that you're
just making up to be generally insulting.

Alex