RE: Lady and the Tramp

--- Jim Mennino wrote:
So, we are left with a lot of accusations and one unfulfilled demand for an
apology.  Interesting.  I would say that if you're going to accuse someone,
you should at least show your evidence, not just keep referring to it.
-----end of quote---

I, too, wondered what the evidence for this claim was. The three accused individuals write in very different styles, use different e-mail programs, and different ISPs located in MA, FL, and CA. While all this could be done or faked by a single determined individual (or, conceivably but unlikely, one suffering from the multiple personality disorder), I don't see why anyone would bother to go through such trouble for an e-mail list.

On the rest, I agree with Jim.

A side note:
If I were ever to partition my brain and install another personality there, I'd like it to be a Pitinoite, just to experience what it's like to believe in someone so much that no amount of counterfactual evidence can change your perception of him as some kind of inerrant, God-like entity. This is the kind of belief that personality cults depend on.
For some of you, Pitino could spit on your head and tell you it's raining, and you'd believe him.

The funny part about Pitino's outburst about "negativity in this town", now he's going  to find out what *real* negativity is, from both the media, whom he finally pissed off, and the fans.