The Pot's Boiling

This group is getting a little testy lately. Well I'm sure they'll kiss and
make up. Anyway I heard excerpts of Pitnino's volcanic press conference. I
do agree with him about Boston being difficult fans. I liked his comment on
Jim Rice who was occasionally booed, if I recollect he either hit a home
run or hit into a double play. Who would know of Boston outside of the East
if it weren't for the Kennedy's anyway. Their sports teams except for the
Celtics have rarely given the fans reason for joy. He must be hearing the
drumbeat of let's can Pitino. I don't know why he's complaining, he's done
a horrible job to date. He has become the Jimmy Carter of Pro Basketball.