Re: nbadraft.net profile of jerome

>NBA Comparison: Kevin Garnett (gulp!)
>Strengths: Super agility and offensive touch. Borderline freak. Very quick
>hands, is adept at rebound putbacks and has a great touch out to 18 feet.
>Great leaping ability. Potential is very high. Can create shots for
>teammates, a good passer. Post game is good.
>Weaknesses: Shys away from contact. Like Garnett athletically but not nearly
>the player yet. Not great at taking a smaller man off the dribble.
>Unconsistent at times.

Anybody else on this coast see this guy play a lot? I don't think anybody
who watched Pac 10 basketball can totally disagree with the above. I say
totally because the Kevin Garnett comparison is a bit much...but then again
an awful lot of people weren't that high on Garnett when he first came out.
I don't expect Moiso to become Garnett, but he's more talented than Battie
and Fortson right now. It might not make any difference however if he
continues to "shy away from contact." Watching him play...he really is
impressive...and he really is, at the same time, disappointing. We'll see
but it could work out.

Paul M.