Re: Sell me, please!

>Heres a suggestion;
>
>We all say that Battie is a better PF than C, he gets to move to PF. Moiso adds
>another shot blocker at backup C,

Another? Who is our first?

>Fortson is gone.

Would anyone rather have Moiso than Fortson? Why don't we just sign one of
the best rebounders in the game if we're trying so hard to "beef up our
frontcourt"? No one else can sign him for more than the exception (2.5 mil),
right? We will be over the cap with or without him, right? So just sign the
Fort!

Griffin is small forward
>backup, we need to get two shooting guards, we need a big point guard.
>
>I think this pick could be to improve both backup PF (Battie playing solely
>there) and backup center. Lets give him a chance.

"Winning isn't everything, wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi