Re: Bye Bye

>Or maybe, it's another case of Pitino in his delusional state,
>thinking that he can motivate a player to be better than
>he's shown. It didn't work for Travisa Knight or Tony Battie.

Wait a minute...Moiso is certianly better than Knight and to be honest, I
think he's better than Battie right now. But since I never got Battie,
that's not saying much. When Moiso is in the game, when his head is in the
game he can very nearly dominate his position. His athleticism is
impressive. Unfortunately....his head is the problem and sometimes I think
that's where Pitino plays the game.

Paul M.