RE: Lineup

I'll agree with that.  Alexander may throw up some 5-20 nights but I
guarantee he'll have more 30 point games than Moiso and he'll definitely win
a few games on his own.  In the NBA which has evolved into a two-on-two game
and no zone defense, Courtney will flourish.  He is a 20 point scorer right
now.  No NBA experience but he'll average 20 if he starts.  Some were
critical of his defense but in Pitino's system, can anyone look good playing
defense.  Rick has had square pegs in round holes since he got here.  He is
unwilling to change his system yet doesn't draft or obtain the necessary
athletes to run his system.  If we don't trade Battie, it sounds like we'll
have twins.  I hope Battie doesn't rub off on Moiso although it looks like
Jerome has idolized Battie based on his college career of 3 off-games
followed by half a game where he teases you.