the latest from Katz...

As I feared, the Przybilla dreams were too good to be true. ESPN.com's Andy
Katz says the Cavs still are considering Przybill at 8 and the Rockets like
him at 9. And if Orlando doesn't make the trade with the Clippers, they
could take him at 10. Sigh...

Well, if that's the case, I say try to work the trade with the Sonics. I'm
not sold on Moiso or Dooling, and we could get Stevenson or Richardson with
Seattle's 17th pick.

Those kinds of moves are just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic,
however. Przybilla is/was the slider we really needed.

Mark