RE: the latest from Katz...

I cordially disagree.  Was it Ray that put out a list of all the PF/C white
guys drafted in the 90s?  Only 3 still are worth having now
(Croshere/Harpring/forget the 3rd).  Take that one more.  I can't think of
even one white seven footer that has done anything in the NBA that merits a
pick at #11 or better.

My dream slider is Demarr Johnson but I think he'll be gone, perhaps
Alexander.