Is Christie deal Worth it anyone?

Is the 11th pick + McCarty or Cheaney for Christie and 21 worth it?

What about if they threw in rights to Rebraca (like Champ17 suggested)?

Is Chrisitie worth getting?  Is he on the downside of his career?

I don't know anything about him really.  How would he fit in with our lineup?

Do you think this is the best trade we could get?

It looks like our chances of having someone fall to us in the draft are getting slimmer and slimmer with Tsak locked up with his contract and Cleveland trading Sura and now being able to take Alexander.

What do ya think?

Josh