If Katz is right...

... and Przybilla tumbles to us at 11, I'll be the happiest man alive. I
think this would rival Pierce falling in our laps two years ago. The amazing
thing is, thanks to that trade last night, it actually might happen. The key
is Orlando-LA. If the Clippers get 5 and 10, you'd have to think they'd look
forward/guard because they already have Olowokandi. That means the Bulls are
the only team certain to take a cetner. Now, it probably is dangerous to
assume: 1. That Cleveland's trade means they won't take a center. It could
still happen; and 2. That Houston wouldn't take Przybilla at 9 if he's
there. That also could happen. Anyway, things just got a lot more
interesting.

Everyone else at 11 seems like a question mark: Dooling gives me Chauncey
flashbacks, and it's scaring the hell out of me. Quentin Richardson is
intriguing. He'll have a long career because he plays so hard, but he's one
of those tweeners who probably never will be great. Moiso is a talented
package, but a drifter. DeShawn Stevenson... who knows? He's considered raw
even by high school standards. Maybe he pans out, maybe not.

If Przybilla slips, however, I think the decision is easy. He's a perfect
fit. I would have traded up for him if at all possible. I get excited just
thinking about it.

Let's hope...

Mark