Re: Celtic Workouts & News

Way Of The Ray wrote:

> Portland, according to the Sun Times Lacey Banks, wants to move
> O'Neal for a high enough draft pick to secure Jamal Crawford,
> whom they see as matching up better with the Laker's big guards....

This scenario makes more and more sense, assuming the Rick has
successfully found a third team to dump Batttie's contract on to make it
all work.

The way I understand it, Portland gets a coveted young player they feel
will help them in many future playoff wars against Boston's arch rival
the LA Fakers, while in return Boston gets a fourth-year player averaging
around 3ppg and 3rpg in exchange for the privilege of being able to dump
Pitino's last boneheaded center-forward signing (Bat Gurl).

I'll believe this all when I see it. Personally, I wish Pitino had stayed
down in Miami with the Greasy One, Elian and friends.

****