Re: Celtic Workouts & News

<< DeShawn Stevenson was a nervous camper, when he showcased his wares
 for the Celtics, as none other than Red Auerbach took in the
 performance, puffing away on his usual cigar.....

 Stevenson by the way, has a 44 inch vertical leap....>>

This is either a great bluff or me just might be taking the youngster. If
Moiso etc. are just going to be a Battie type, Stevenson seems like a good
pick..

 <Portland, according to the Sun Times Lacey Banks, wants to move
 O'Neal for a high enough draft pick to secure Jamal Crawford,
 whom they see as a matching up better with the Laker's big guards.... >>

Now this puts the puzzle together a little better as to why Portland was
looking to move up. However, I really doubt that Crawford would be taken
higher than the 11 pick (Celtics) so it doesn't make sense as to why they
were talking to the Bulls to move up (other than to get rid of O'Neil)...

DJessen33