I wouldn't do this

From: Neal R Hoffman <nealh@umich.edu>
Subject: What I would do

My 2 cents...

Trade the Denver pick from next year with Orlando for
the 13th and pick up
Jamal Crawford.  With a back up pg and a (Q) new
shooting guard allowing
Paul to move to 3 should help out a ton!

No offense, but our pick next year could be top 5 ;(
(Don't know if I'm being sarcastic or serious). On
second thought, Rick probably will trade it then

Ray, let Orlando have Hill. My prediction is he'll be
the next Penny. Play well, get the huge dough, then
disappear. Maybe Grant should get a doll ('Lil Grant)
or stop eating those McDonald's fries. So much for the
4 year program-winning theory.

Greg, you never fail to make me laugh, but why do you
go after posters here? What do you do for a living, if
you don't mind me asking? I'm sure we could all poke
fun at each other's employment.