Celts pick prediction

I am going to read the chicken bones and make my prediction of who the Celts
will take. It now seems that Tsak will not be taken at 8 by the Cavs. I will
make an assumption that he cannot be obtained this year. Pitino maybe has
something worked out like he did with Nowitski but I will assume he couldn't.
If so, the talent level ends at 10  instead of  11(Martin, Mihm, Johnson,
Alexander, Moiso, Prsybilla, Miller, Miles, Swift, Fizer). Therefore, with
Crawford and O2 and alternatives, Pitino surprises all and takes DeShawn
Stevenson...

DJessen33