Re: my mock draft

Jeremy,

I think you may be right about Crawford. Strange that everyone in the NBA
considers him the top point guard available, but his name is never linked to
the Celts. He may be the guy.

It also is looking more and more like we'll get that slider-probably
Courtney Alexander, if we want him. Moiso also is a possibility. I don't
know... of the three, I think I like Crawford the best. Alexander,
certainly, would be the safer pick. He is considered NBA-ready, if you
consider selfish and defensively deficient "ready." I see the two biggest
problems on this team (other than personnel) as selfishness and lousy
defense. So I just don't see how Alexander helps us. Moiso is tempting. He's
7-foot and a truly gifted athlete and skilled player. He may turn out to be
better than some of the top picks in this draft. But repeated warnings about
his soft, uninspired play, scare me. Crawford  may turn out to be the big
point guard this team needs. Who knows?

Anyway, I like your mock. Seems like sound reasoning all around.

Mark