for the record

For the record, in the draft I would like the Celtics to take 1 of three players, Dooling, Crawford, or DeMarr Johnson. At this point I think the best pick is Johnson, and here is why: I think part of Pierce's defensive problems is guarding two guards that are simply faster then him. I think he is better suited as a three, and I think he can help rebounding. To me drafting Johnson, then getting Mark Jackson as the back up point makes sense. whan Jackson is in the game, he can guard the larger guard, use Dana as a shooting guard off the bench, and he can guard the smaller guard. I would trade Fortson for some front court help in a sign and trade. Here is my proposed team:

PG Anderson  Jackson
SG Johnson   Barros   Cheaney  Minor
SF Pierce    Griffin  Williams
PF Walker    Battie   Mccarty
C Potapenko

Obviously  a sign and trade deal involving Fortson and someone else, and possibly Denvers pick next year will have to take place for a back up center. Thoughts? There are way to many swing players on this team, and most of them suck.

Derek