and one more thing

I don't know if it goes without saying in my previous post, but if someone
like Johnson or Alexander slide to us at 11 (and that's very possible), then
you keep the pick or explore trade offers at that point. The 11th pick has a
lot more value if Johnson or Alexander is sitting there.

Finally, am I the only one on the list hoping, if we keep the pick and no
trades happen, that Tsakalidis slides to us at 11? Am I the only one? The
guy is 7-1 in bare feet, 280 (solid) pounds, and supposedly comparable to
Mihm and Przybilla in terms of talent. He'd be a top-five pick if his name
was Jim Smith. I just hope that, with all the talk about these guards and
small forwards, we don't lose sight of the forest for the trees. If,
somehow, Tsakalidis slips past Cleveland, and falls to 11, we'd better not
pass in favor of Keyon Dooling or the Golden State castoffs.

Am I the only one who wants this guy?

Mark