RE: WEEI C's Trade Rumor

>From: OzerskyJA <OzerskyJA@cmog.org>

>I like this insane, imaginary Golden State trade, but I would like
>it a lot more if we also got a lower pick.

The question has been asked a few times, and not answered.  Is there a rule
that says the Celtics MUST have a 1st round draft pick this year because
they didn't have one last year?

>Anyway, in my heart of hearts, I don't want to see a trade.  I want
>to add a Jamal Crawford or a Olumide Olujide to the club and see
>what happens.  Screw this wholesale turnover stuff.  The only way
>the pick should be traded is if it brings us immediate cap relief AND
>another pick OR a true impact player...

Pretty much what I'm thinking.  The two players you mention are very
intriguing, from all the reports we've been reading about them, and they fit
the Celtics' needs so well.

>...like Latrell Spreewell.

Well, not that part.

Jim