Mavs looking at Celts pick, others

Bskball is reporting the Mavericks have had talks with the Celtics about the 11th pick and the Bucks aboiut the 15th.

If we were to trade with them, who would we get?  There's no one that comes to mind that Dallas would trade, unless they were stupid and gave us Nowitzki or Finley.

It would have to include another 1st rounder right?  A team can't trade their first round pick away consecutive years, or atleast that's what I thought.

Well, here's Bskball.