Re: I Think This Guy May Have Nailed The First 11 Picks

Hi Mark
    I admit I also have zilch to go on regarding "Big Jake" Tsakalidis, but the
impressive thing about his photos on the various sites like FoxSports is that he
looks pretty close to his reported 280 pounds but also has no excess flab on his
arms or upperbody.  Still, his numbers last year really stink if you ask me. He
can't shoot free throws, barely scores, barely rebounds, barely blocked shots.
I'd accept him for his potential if he were only 21, but if he's actually 23
(Antoine's age) as reported, then I'd stay away from him and hope for better
luck next year getting a center through the draft with a mid-lottery pick like
Loren Wood or even Brendan Haywood. I have a feeling the top five of next year's
draft will be dominated by prepsters and freshmen, with a few Troy Murphy types
thrown in.