Re: Trade Proposal from AOL board

I don't know about the Camby trade situation, but it seems to me that Cleaves
could still be there for New York at number 22, considering that pointguards
Crawford, Claxton, Dooling and Barkley probably all will be picked ahead of him
but that none will go much sooner than 10th.

In this sense, it seems unlikely you'd have a run of five pointguards so quickly
between 10 and 22, considering the many promising power and wing players also
available. If the Knicks move all the way up to #11 to draft Cleaves, it would be
kind of shocking too.