Re: I Think This Guy May Have Nailed The First 11 Picks

>From: "Josh Farber" <nbaj2k@home.com>

>I think the whole draft depends on if Tsakalidis can get out of his
>contract.

I haven't even seen a picture of this guy, so that tells you how much I know
about the situation.  But, if this guy is 7' 2", 280 lbs., runs well and has
a little bit of talent, don't you just take him, and worry about the
contract later.

Something posted on this list referred to the difficulty of getting out of
the "last year of his contract".  Is it true we're just talking about one
year?  Do you keep the rights to him if he can't be signed this year?  If
you really want a player now, couldn't you use Denver's pick to get another
player in this draft?  How about adding two lottery picks, a 7' 2" "monster"
and a new coach next year?

I really have no clue whether this guy is any good, but if he is, I'd say
it's worth waiting a year to see him in green.

Jim