Re: I Think This Guy May Have Nailed The First 11 Picks

Josh Farber wrote:

> Now that I think of it again, why would Houston and Orlando both pass up
> Alexander?

Jail time, off and on the court problems, Miller's been in for a
tryout with Houston and has more upside. Orlando is afraid Boston at
11 could take Stevenson, which is a possibility.

> Mike Miller over Alexander, I don't think so.  I don't think Houston could
> pass up a Francis, Alexander backcourt.

I think so. Ever heard of Cutino Mobley.....

> Stevenson over Alexander?  With some people saying Stevenson should be a 2nd
> round pick, it makes no sense.

Stevenson will be drafted higher than he should be and is the one of the
players the Celtics are considering.
Ray