Re: I Think This Guy May Have Nailed The First 11 Picks

Now that I think of it again, why would Houston and Orlando both pass up
Alexander?

Mike Miller over Alexander, I don't think so.  I don't think Houston could
pass up a Francis, Alexander backcourt.

Stevenson over Alexander?  With some people saying Stevenson should be a 2nd
round pick, it makes no sense.

I think the whole draft depends on if Tsakalidis can get out of his
contract.

If he can, the Cavs will probably take him, but if he can't the Celtics
aren't going to get as good of a player.

There seems to be a dropoff in talent after the 9th/10th pick.
Of course the Celtics pick is right after that at 11.

But I do say I really hope it happens this way and we get Alexander.

Josh