After watching the finals, does everyone now
understand that we have to keep Potopenko if we have
any intention of beating the lakers? I understand he's
no gazelle, but he has the size and strength to keep
shaq from dominating inside, ala Sabonis. Until shaq
retires, every team will need a bull or two in the
middle if they want to compete for the title. VP will
look much better when we get a shotblocker/rebounder
to line up next to him.