RE: nbatalk: Celtics hot for Crawford

Mark,

Don't you find it wierd how many super-secret "leaks" have come out
in recent weeks.  There was Way's stone-cold Ernest Brown lock; then
the hoopstv Quentin Richardson story; the Courtney Alexander story;
then plenty of Olajide and Tsakilidis
scoops; and now this.  Could this be one immense disinformation campaign?
I think we need another pick...or three or four!